Visa to Germany
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING A TOURIST VISA TO GERMANY
1. Visa application form signed by the applicant.
2. The original of a valid foreign passport of the established form.
3. Original and copy of all 16 pages of the internal passport of all 16 pages.
4. 2 color photographs 35 x 45 mm on a white background. The head should occupy 60% of the photo.
5. Certificate from the place of work: on a letterhead indicating the address and phone numbers of the enterprise, indicating the position and salary, as well as information on maintaining the workplace during the planned vacation (with a breakdown for the last 6 months).
6. Documentary confirmation of the availability of funds: the required amount for one day - 45 euros per person. Confirmation can be:
- bank statement + account movement for the last 3 months;
or - extracts from card accounts about account movement for the last 3 months are relevant;
or - card account with the amount that will be at the disposal of the validity of the visa + copy of the credit card only by ProCreditBank.
7. Medical insurance.
8. Proof of Accommodation.
9. Air ticket.
• ADDITIONAL FOR PENSIONERS:
- Original + copy of the pension certificate;
- Certificate from the Pension Fund of Ukraine (PFU).
• ADDITIONALLY - FOR PRIVATE OWNERS:
- Original and copy of the certificate of registration of a private entrepreneur (notarized copy);
- The original and a copy of the certificate of the movement of funds of your company;
- The original and a copy of the certificate from the State Tax Inspectorate at the place of registration of your company about taxes and sources of income.
• FOR YOUNG CHILDREN (UNDER 18 YEARS OLD):
- Visa application form signed by those who have the right of custody of the child (usually parents). Children who are 16 years old sign the application with their own hand;
- In addition, you must have consent for the departure of the child from all persons who have the right of custody of the child (even if the parents / guardians are traveling with him);
- The original of a valid foreign passport of the established form.
A visa application for a minor child (under the age of 18) can be submitted only if there is an application from all persons who have custody of the child, and their consent to the child's departure abroad, certified by a notary!
Note: For more information on processing or other types of visas to Germany, check with the visa manager of FOUR GATES UKRAINE
☎️ +38 044 337 84 01
☎️ +38 093 653 05 53
☎️ +38 066 653 05 53
☎️ +38 097 653 05 53
Get an online consultation from a visa manager: