We have great news! We`ve been waiting for them for so long!
Dear Cruise Lovers!
Tour operator "For Gates Ukraine", the official representative of Costa Cruises in Ukraine, are glad to inform you of good news!
From today, Ukrainian citizens can travel on all ships of the Costa Cruises cruise company.
Please note that entry and cruise regulations for Costa differ.
The rules for entering the country do not depend on the cruise company, but are determined by the rules established at the time of travel to a particular country.
You can find out more about the rules of entry on the website https://trip.gov.ua
Costa Cruise Rules: For Costa according to internal documents of Carnival Corp. Ukraine has been moved to the orange list of countries for which when landing:
- PCR test at planting is NOT needed now. It is made free of charge at the port, so we advise you to arrive early for boarding.
- in the terminal, all guests from 2 years old must undergo an additional antigen test (cost is covered by Costa).
- going ashore is allowed (at the moment) only as part of organized excursions from the cruise company.
Please note that no vaccination is required for Costa cruises, however a Green Pass is required for some excursions in Italian ports.
Guests who do not have a Green Pass can choose:
- options for excursions that do not include visits to places that require a Green Pass
- be tested for Covid-19 on board for free, and receive a document / certificate indicating the result (valid for 48 hours) as an alternative to the Green Pass and allowing you to take part in excursions. The terminal boarding test also allows these excursions to be completed within 48 hours.
>>> Italy is open today!
We also remind you that Costa strongly recommends that all guests have a COVID-covered insurance policy.
Also, to ensure complete safety on board for guests, additional measures are introduced:
- All guests must measure their body temperature (at least often) once a day before 20:00 on automatic devices located in different parts of the ship.
- Only surgical masks or high protection masks may be worn on board. Rag masks, i.e. disposable masks, washable masks, homemade masks made from multi-layer materials, are not accepted.
- Guests traveling on the itinerary of 7 nights or more must have an antigen test in the middle of the cruise. The test is compulsory for all guests over 6 years old. The cost of the test is fully covered by Costa.
- A cabin with a balcony at the cost of a cabin with a window (until 09/30/21)
- Free cancellation of the cruise 15 days before departure (until 09/30/21)
>>> All Costa Cruises
The most relevant news in tourism:
Consultation on any questions:
+38 044 337 82 01
+38 093 653 05 53
+38 066 653 05 53
+38 097 653 05 53
Director For Gates Ukraine
Leave your comment