PCR test or antigen test right in the port!05.07.2022 14:24
According to safety protocols, cruise companies require not only a vaccine * but also a test (PCR or antigen) to board. For this reason, the question often arises: where is the best place to do such a test.
We have prepared a list of laboratories that test for coronavirus in the most popular cities in Europe where cruises start:
- It is possible to take a test at Schiphol AMS Airport by registering in advance through the Test2Fly service.
Cruises from Amsterdam
- At the airport "The Eleftherios Venizelos" ATH it is possible to take a test by registering here in advance.
- The laboratories of Greece are collected on the site https://doctornearyou.gr/. Here you can find a laboratory not only in Athens, but also in the city of Piraeus, from which cruise ships depart.
Cruises from Athens (Piraeus)
- At the airport "El Prat" BCN it is possible to take a test by registering on the Fly COVID website in advance
- Barcelona Laboratories featured on the CMIP Example website
Cruises from Barcelona
- At Venice "Marco Polo" VCE airport, it is possible to take a test by registering on the FlySafe Centro Medicine website in advance
Cruises from Venice
- At Bologna airport "G. Marconi» BLQ it is possible to take the test by registering on the AirMedical of Turin website
- It is possible to take a test at Kastrup Airport CPH by registering on the Falck website in advance
- Copenhagen Laboratories are featured on the Copenhagen Medica website
Cruises from Copenhagen
- At Fiumicino Airport FCO it is possible to take a test by registering on the Spallanzani Institute website
- Laboratories of Rome presented on the Farmacia S. Giordano website
Cruises from Rome (Civitavecchia)
- At Heathrow LHR and Gatwick LGW airports it is possible to take a test by registering on the expresstest website
- Some Southampton Laboratories are featured on The Regenerative Clinic and Randox Health websites.
Cruises from Southampton
The long-awaited cruises to the Canary Islands are already in 2024!
We have described for you the location and routes of all ships in the company’s fleet as of February 9, 2024!
Oceania Cruises opens its first season in the Asian region.
Leave your comment