Visa to Greece
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING A TOURIST VISA TO GREECE
1. The visa application form is signed by the applicant
(there must be two signatures in the application form)
- consent to the processing of personal data.
2.1 passport size photograph (35 x 45 mm)
3. Foreign passport (s)
(there must be 2 blank pages in the passport marked "visa")
- also originals of all valid foreign passports and, if possible, passports that have expired (no more than 3 years before the date of submission);
- it is also necessary to submit copies of all completed pages of the foreign passport.
4. Civil passport
(original and copy of all completed pages)
5. Medical insurance policy
6. For underage applicants:
- notarial permission for the child to leave from the parent / parents who do not travel with the child, exclusively in original.
- copies of all completed pages of foreign and civil passports of both parents.
- certificates from work and financial documents of both parents.
- birth certificate - original and copy.
7. Reservation of tickets and hotel reservations
8. Help from work:
Which indicates the position of the applicant, the amount of salary for the last 6 months, the date of employment, as well as the duration of the vacation.
For private entrepreneurs:
- a copy of the applicant's enterprise registration certificate;
- original certificate of the movement of funds on the account of the applicant's enterprise for the last 3 months;
- the original certificate from the State Tax Administration at the place of registration of the applicant's enterprise on the payment of the single tax.
- pensioner's ID;
- an extract from the pension fund indicating the pension for the last 6 months.
- the original certificate from the educational institution, which indicates that it was issued for submission to the Greek Embassy.
- a certificate from the place of study indicating the faculty, the course of study and the date of graduation, as well as the fact that the certificate is issued for the Greek Embassy in Ukraine;
- a copy of the student ID, certified by the university;
- a copy of the record book, certified by the university.
9. Evidence of sufficient financial security
- statement of the account for the last 3 months with the indication of the balance and a copy of the bank card (the minimum amount of funds on the account is 50 euros per day of stay in Greece per person)
- documents on ownership of movable or immovable property as additional evidence of solvency.
Note: For more information on processing or other types of visas to Greece, check with the visa manager of FOUR GATES UKRAINE
☎️ +38 044 337 84 01
☎️ +38 093 653 05 53
☎️ +38 066 653 05 53
☎️ +38 097 653 05 53
Get an online consultation from a visa manager: