Visa to Italy
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING A TOURIST VISA TO ITALY
1. 2 color photos (35 x 45 mm) on a light background (taken no later than 3 months before submission).
2. Certificate from the place of work, translated into English.
3. Form No. 3 (indicating wages for the last 6 months), translated into English.
4. Documents confirming the availability of funds - a certificate from the bank about the state of money in the account with translation into English + a copy of the credit card. The certificate must contain the number of the issued card for the open account.
5. Booking an air flight or, in the case of a trip by car - registration certificate for the car, copy of the license, green card (car insurance).
6. Original health insurance + copy.
7. A copy of the marriage / divorce certificate with translation into English.
8. Photocopies of all 16 pages of the internal passport.
9. A copy of the 1st page of the RFP + a copy of Schengen visas;
10. Original passport + original of the second passport (if any).
For Private Entrepreneurs, the following is added to the general package of documents:
1. Certificate of registration of an individual, translated into English and notarized.
2. A certificate from the tax service about the single tax payer, translated into English and notarized.
3. Certificate from the tax office on income in the original, translated into English. Or a copy of the last quarter's report translated into English.
- a certificate from the place of study and a notarized birth certificate are added to the general package - if the children travel with one of the parents, it is necessary to provide a notarized statement for the child to travel abroad.
- if a minor child is traveling, then his copy of the birth certificate is notarized.
- the notarial application for the child's departure abroad must contain a phrase about the sponsorship of the child by one of the parents.
- a certificate from the place of study, where the educational institution is not against your trip + translation, is added to the general package.
- copy of the record book + translation.
If someone sponsors the trip, then notarial sponsorship must be attached and the person who sponsors must provide their fin. guarantees (certificate from work, bank).
Submission of documents is carried out 2 weeks before the trip.
Note: For more information on processing or other types of visas to Italy, check with the visa manager of FOUR GATES UKRAINE
☎️ +38 044 337 84 01
☎️ +38 093 653 05 53
☎️ +38 066 653 05 53
☎️ +38 097 653 05 53
Get an online consultation from a visa manager: