Olden is a port village in Stryn (Sogn og Fjordane, western Norway), located at the mouth of the Oldeelva River on the southern coast of Nordfjord. The village is home to about 500 people.
Port address: Nordfjord Havn IKS
Terminals: The Olden Cruise Terminal can only accept one vessel, and if several ships enter the port, the rest will go to the tender anchorage.
Wait a few seconds...
From port to city
- The cruise terminal is located just 700 meters from the center of the village. There is a parking lot for tourist buses right outside the terminal, and taxis are waiting for you there.
- Ten minutes walk from the waterfront, you will find yourself in the center of Olden with shops, outlets, cafes, ATM and post office.
From airport to port
- The closest airport to the city is Trondheim, Norway (TRD / ENVA). Airport Located 137 km from the city center of Olden. You can take a taxi.
- The best way to order a transfer from the manager of Fort Gates Ukraine.
- You can also book a group transfer from the cruise company with the manager of Fort Gates Ukraine.
Loen Skylift. Admire miles of unspoiled nature from the observation deck, reached via Loen Skylift. Get a bird's eye view of Nordfjord and Loen Lake. At the top you will also find several hiking trails as well as the Via Ferrata route.
Brixdalsbreen glacier. Olden is not just defined by fjords. Cruises to Olden will also put you in close proximity to the impressive Brixdalsbreen Glacier. Once there, you will be surprised by its icy wonder and blue hue. There is a meandering river at the foot of the glacier, adding beauty to the setting.
The old church. Its secluded location in a green field surrounded by high mountains is made all the more ideal by the small church's red façade and quaint spire. The Old Church is within walking distance of the city center, making it a convenient attraction when cruising to Olden.
Loen Valley and Lake. A great part of Norway. If you love lake life, you will love a visit to the peaceful Loen Lake, whose surface is so calm it looks like glass. A great way to experience the lake is to explore it by boat on a shore excursion to the Loen Valley.
Stone Age cave. Imagine that you are back in the Stone Age by going to this cave. Along the way, you will have wonderful views of the Olden Valley, Lake Olden and the Brixdalsbreen Glacier.
Leave your comment