Visa to Norway
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING A TOURIST VISA TO NORWAY
1. Original of a valid international passport of the established form. (Mandatory presence in the passport of 2 absolutely blank pages for pasting a visa. Pages for special records and for information about children cannot be used to apply for a visa. The expiration of a foreign passport must be at least 3 months after the expiration of the visa ...
2. A photocopy of the passport of all pages with marks;
3. The original of the second foreign passport and a copy of all pages;
4. The original of the previous foreign passport and a copy of all pages (certificate from OVIR about the cancellation of the passport, if it is not in the original or there is no stamp about cancellation in the Ukrainian passport;
5. 2 color photographs 35 x 45 mm on a white background. The head should occupy 60% of the photo. (If the child is entered in the passport and travels with you - the child's photo must be provided !!!);
6. Statement from the place of work: on letterhead indicating the address and phone numbers of the enterprise, indicating the position and salary, as well as information on keeping the job during the planned vacation, broken down for the last 6 months (translation into English);
7. A photocopy of the internal passport of all pages with marks;
8. Photocopies of all pages with the marks of the spouse's internal passport - regardless of whether the spouse is traveling with you or not;
9. Photocopy of marriage / divorce certificate;
10. Documentary confirmation of the availability of funds: a certificate from the bank about the availability of funds in the account;
or a bank statement on the movement of funds;
or a certificate from the card account for the last 3 months.
11. Confirmation of flight booking
12. Medical insurance.
13. Contact phone number and e-mail address of the applicant, by which an employee of the Embassy can contact to clarify the questions raised;
ADDITIONAL FOR PENSIONERS:
- original + copy of the pension certificate (translate into English);
- certificate from the pension fund (translate into English);
IN ADDITION - FOR PRIVATE OWNERS (ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH):
- copy of the certificate of registration of a private entrepreneur (notarized copy);
- the last report on income, which was submitted to the tax office. You need a copy with a mark of acceptance by the tax office (notarized copy);
- a certificate from the tax office that, based on the reports, the amount of income is…. The phrase that there is no debt to the budget should also appear.
FOR CHILDREN TRAVELING WITH ADULTS:
1. Original of a valid international passport of the established form. (Mandatory presence in the passport of 2 absolutely blank pages for pasting a visa). The pages for special records and for information about children cannot be used for visa applications. The expiration date of the foreign passport must be at least 3 months after the expiration of the visa.
2. A photocopy of the passport of all pages with marks.
3. The original of the second foreign passport and a copy of all pages (if any).
4. Original of the previous foreign passport and a copy of all pages.
5. 2 color photographs on a white background, strictly 35 x 45 mm, bright and focused (clear)! The head should occupy 60% of the photo.
6. Certificate from school, college, etc. (translate into English).
7. Copy of student ID.
8. Certificate from work of one of the parents.
9. Copy of the child's birth certificate.
10. Copies of all pages of the internal and foreign passports of both parents;
11. Documentary confirmation of the availability of funds (see the main list).
General conditions for travel arrangements for children:
- if the child is traveling with one of the parents, it is necessary to provide a notarized travel permit from the other parent. We ask you to prepare 2 notarial permits at once - from the parent (one or both) for the child to travel abroad accompanied by an adult, if the parent (s) do not go! One power of attorney for the Consular Section of the Embassy, the second for presentation to the airport customs services. (This notarial letter must be translated into English);
- children over 5 years old, entered in the parent's passport - a photograph of the child must be glued into the parent's passport and certified accordingly;
- for children under 18 years of age who have different surnames with their parents, documents proving kinship are required: birth certificates, new marriage, death, divorce certificates;
- in case of deprivation of parental rights of one of the parents - a copy of the court decision is required !!!
Note: For more information on processing or other types of visas to Norway, check with the visa manager of FOUR GATES UKRAINE
☎️ +38 044 337 84 01
☎️ +38 093 653 05 53
☎️ +38 066 653 05 53
☎️ +38 097 653 05 53
To get a consultation - online from the visa manager: